Friday 17 July 2009

What a day!


Can you see the rain on my window? This is the view from the office and the computer sits under the window. Usually at this time of the day, the sun streams in, making it the best part of the house to sit in. Not today, it is relentless.
Can you see my model sheep, I bet my little flock wish they could be as dry. They have a shelter and rarely use it, prefering to huddle by a stone wall or in the long reeds. Silly sheep.
It is 10.9c and the wind blowing at 15mph with gusts up to 22 mph. Yuk. I have had a day at work anyway and the dogs weren't that bothered about a walk, they told me. We have played "Find the Ball" and "Fight Each Other Because we're Bored" and eventually they'll give up and sulk quietly.
I won't be posting for over a week now, so don't forget to catch up on sandal farm news for the rest of the July and hear the thrilling news about Arthington Show and OH's week solo at sandalfarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment