Friday 12 June 2009

A Boundry Wall.



This is a photo of a corner of the Rushy field with a finished wall, well almost finished.

You can see the fence and wire that is still on the cow side of the wall. Everytime I go into the field, Jet comes for a nosy around. He is quite timid, not at all aggressive, but he does like to bump things with his head. It is fun and it may unearth some nice green grass.

I do NOT want to be bumped, however docilely so finishing this wall has been slow progress.

It is finished up to a point where I need to refence to keep the cattle in. My neighbours wanted a bit more land and this involves refencing. So I have decided to wait until the field is empty, well at least empty of Jet as he is the bumping sort of problem (as Pooh Bear would say).

My walls are rebuilds and are built for stability. To make a lovely finished edge, I need to spend more time chipping at edges, instead I get on with finishing the job. Except of course...finishing means waiting...

Nice weather for waiting though.

No comments:

Post a Comment